Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

WIP Wednesday!


Project: Planorbarious
Pattern: Planorbis corneous Sock
Designer: Hunter Hammersen
Yarn: Knit Picks Stroll in Agate Heather
Needles: US 1.5/2.5mm Chiaogoo Red Lace for magic loop two at at time
Notes: Contrary to what the Ravelry pattern page states, this pattern is also free in the First Fall 2014 Knitty! These are my November Sock Knitters Anonymous socks for the featured designer. I know they're barely started and the color is a bit bland, but I think this will be a beautiful pair of socks. The pattern is inspired by an antique illustration of a snail, thus the scientific name, and the brown yarn immediately makes me think of a snail's shell. What a perfect match!

PPS: I have a few newly finished objects that just need proper photography. Look for them on the blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment